adventure time french fry song

G What kind of dad eats his daughters fries B7 And doesnt even look her in the. There wasnt a looped version with video of Marcelines Daddy why did you eat my fries song until now.


Pin On Fiction Food

Daddy Do you even love me.

. Daddy Why did you eat my fries. This is the first time any song is sung in three episodes even if it has been sung by a different character the Ice King. The song in this episode Fry Song is also sung in two other Adventure Time episodes Holly Jolly Secrets Part II and I Remember You In I Remember You the Ice King sings it with Gunters name.

Playlists containing Adventure Time - Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries. Tired and weary Marceline had her father stop at a highway truck stop where she cooked herself up some nice warm french fries a perfect self gift to lift her spirits and get her going again. And I cried but you didnt see me cry.

Yeah you ate my fries. Em well I wish you would show it C7 because I wouldnt know it G what kind of dad eats his daughters fries. Well I wish you would show it.

Dont you know that I love you And I only wanna see more of you. Frenchfries song singing freestyle bbybites. Partway through Finn dropped the beatbox and Marceline stopped playing.

Em Dont you know that I love you C7 and I only wanna see more of you. Marceline Every time I. D7 G I bought them and they were mine.

But youre really really really nuts. Aight this is the song from Adventure Time where Marceline sings about her father on episode It Came From the Nightosphere and Finn lays down a sick beat and beatboxes in background. But you ate them yeah you ate my fries.

D G I bought them and they were mine. G B7 Daddy do you even love me. Ice King sings Marcelines Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries karaoke styleTaken from Adventure Time episode Holly Jolly Secrets.

I like french fries I like shy guys Who goes wild in the night time I like big hoops I got big boots I only take big steps I got big moves Dont stop - You need to eat up Dont talk - Or Im gonna wake up No need no need to catch up I only need. Its called French fries. And I cried but you didnt see me cry.

G C Daddy why did you eat my fries. Youre so annoying you pitiful old man. I bought them and they were mine.

Also see Camelot duration release date label popularity energy danceability and happiness. Id like to help you but I dont know if I can. So basically your head cannon is cannon.

The strum pattern is pretty easy you can get a hold of it right Algebraic. Because I wouldnt know it. Well I wish you would show it cause I wouldnt know it.

Daddy why did you eat my fries. But you didnt see me cry 2015-11-03T224333Z. 2016-01-18T005504Z Comment by a girl named Erika.

Users who like Adventure Time - Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries. I thought you were nuts. Fry Song Adventure Time The Fry Song is a song featured in It Came from the Nightosphere It was written by storyboard artist Rebecca Sugar.

Daddy why did you make me. But you ate them. But you ate them You ate my fries.

The Fry Song Demo Lyrics. And I cried but you didnt see me cry. I bought them and they were mine.

G C Daddy why did you eat my fries. Em Well I wish youd show it C C7 Cause I wouldnt know it. G Daddy why did you father me.

These are the chords from the original extended version of the song which can find on youtube. If youre not gonna take me. G B7 Daddy do you even love me.

Marceline left them alone for just a few minutes and he came in and ate them. Why oh why did Marcelines dad have to eat her friesSubscribe to the Cartoon Network UK YouTube channel. This song is dedicated to her father Hunson Abadeer and how eating her fries made.

G But you ate them C you ate my fries D7 G and I cried but you didnt see me cry. This is the song youve been looking for. B7 If all you wanna do is bother me.

D G And I cried but you didnt see me cry. Upon returning she saw Hudson eating the fries and decided to banish him back to the nightosphere. And he ate them.

D7 G I bought them and they were mine. Daddy why did you leave me. Fries is a song featured in It Came from the Nightosphere It was written by storyboard artist Rebecca Sugar.

Marceline sang and played the Ax bass while Finn beat-boxed the rhythm and recorded it on a Walkman. The two stayed at the camp for a while and Marcy discovered a working fridge with fries and after cooking them to perfection left to go get the scrapbook she left outside. G C But you ate them yeah you ate my fries.

Daddy do you even love me. G C Daddy why did you eat my fries. Key and BPM for Fry Song From Adventure Time by The Marcus Hedges Trend Orchestra.

Users who reposted Adventure Time - Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries. You created me So dont you wanna see me. Well I wish youd show it.

G But you ate them C you ate my fries D7 G and i cried but you didnt see me cry. Working for the Master These Lumps Dream of Love Not Just Your Little Girl Political Rap Let Me Show You Something Special Three Baby Spiders Ice Kings Song of Joy Cmon Lets Go To My House Memory song Bacon Pancakes Fry Song Gunter ver Oh Bubblegum Nuts Remember You. G B7 Daddy do you even love me.

Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Omg i love this song. Daddy do you even love me.

What kind of dad eats. Marceline sang and played the Ax bass while Finn beat-boxed the rhythm and recorded it on a Walkman.


Pin On Fictional Food


Pin On What To Do


Not Found Adventure Time Cartoon Adventure Time Marceline Adventure Time


Pin On Food Film


Pin On Birthday Par Tay


Pin On Geeky Food


I Love You More Than French Fries Faux Canvas Print Wallart Wallartprints Iloveyou Lovequotes Quote Love You More Than Love Canvas Love You More


In Honor Of The Fry Exploring The Frietmuseum In Brugge Brugge Road Trip Trip

0 comments

Post a Comment